In this Episode, you’ll Discover How to Build Habit-Forming Products, How To Create Desire, Engagement and more with Nir Eyal.
Nir Eyal is a best selling author and writes, consults, and teaches about the intersection of psychology, technology, and business. He’s the founder of two tech companies, an active investor in habit forming technologies, and taught at the Stanford Graduate School of Business and the Hasso Plattner Institute of Design at Stanford. Recorded Live from the Genius Network Annual Event.
If you would like access to the full feature video presentation, the special resources, and show notes for this episode, please visit ilovemarketing.com/290 that’s www.ilovemarketing.com/290
Here’s a glance at what you’ll learn from Nir in this episode:
- How Twitter, Instagram and Facebook build addictive products and services
- Nir explains the 4 steps you need to build habit-forming products
- How to get people so hooked on your product that they won't stop using it even if a ""better"" product comes along
- Put these 3 types of rewards into your products to make them irresistible
- The Power Of The Unknown: How to manufacture desire and engagement"
Shownotes and links from this episode can be found at: www.ilovemarketing.com/290